In order to apply to the CLE Master's Course, both Program and Partner candidates must possess:
1) a BA-equivalent diploma (180 credits) allowing access to education Bac + 5 (i.e. a «Laurea triennale», a «Licence» or a Bachelor of Arts, etc.);
2) a university diploma demonstrating they have attended a class on the following subjects: Literature, Language (Expressions Techniques, Linguistic and Language Sciences, Philology), History, Art History;
3) the language level required:
- English (minimum level B1) for all mobility options
- The language (minimum level B2) of the University of the CLE consortium where candidates intend to spend their first academic year (see the table below):
|First academic year||Mandatory language for all mobility options
(minimum level B1)
|Second mandatory language
(minimum level B2)
|Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna||ENGLISH||ITALIAN|
|Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse)||ENGLISH||FRENCH|
|Université de Strasbourg||ENGLISH||FRENCH|
|Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki||ENGLISH||GREEK and/or FRENCH|
|Universidade de Lisboa||ENGLISH||PORTUGUESE and/or FRENCH|
|Russian State University for the Humanities (Moscow)||ENGLISH||RUSSIAN|
|University of Mumbai||ENGLISH||FRENCH|
In case the applicants’ education was not expressed in ECTS credits, the Selection Board will establish a correspondence on the basis of the hours scheduled for the courses in each discipline.
- If the application does not satisfy these requirements, it will not be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who obtained their degree in the Italian academic system will find all information about the admission requirements in the "avviso di ammissione".