All CLE students are required to pay the participation costs, which allow them to register in the program and to finance additional services.
EUR 6.000/year - Partner country students
All students who:
1. come from a country OTHER THAN one of the 28 EU countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom) AND Iceland, Liechtenstein, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Norway, Turkey
2. are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one or more of these countries.
EUR 3.000/year - Program country students
All students who:
1. are resident in one of the 28 EU countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom AND Iceland, Liechtenstein, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Norway, Turkey)
2. are Partner country students who are resident or carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one or more of these countries.
For more information: 12-moth rule
The participation costs cover (for all the universities within the CLE Consortium) the tuition fees and the organization of the courses and activities. They also cover the costs for administrative and financial management of the program, didactic and linguistic expenses, insurance and quality evaluation, accommodation support and visa support.
The participation costs do not include accommodation costs, living costs, travelling costs, the costs for equipment or books or the sports centers.
The payment process varies every year depending on the University where the students are during the 1st semester (beginning first year) and the 3rd semester (beginning second year):
If, at the beginning of the academic year (1st and 3rd semester), the student is at the Università di Bologna:
once he arrives at the University of Bologna, he must follow the instructions given by the General CLE Secretariat in Bologna and start the enrollment process as described at the following link :
If, at the beginning of the academic year (1st and 3rd semester), the student is NOT at the Università di Bologna (e.g.: he/she is in France, Greece, Portugal, Russia, India or Senegal):
the payment has to be made directly to the Dipartimento di Lingue of the Università di Bologna (coordinating institution of the CLE consortium).
In this case, the payment must be made only according to the following rules:
- Bank details:
Dipartimento di Lingue, Letterature e Culture Moderne
UniCredit Banca Bo Aldrovandi (Codice Filiale 3307)
- Payment description (compulsory):
A10P3 LILEC + (Nome + Cognome) + Monorata* or I/II/III versement frais** CLE 2019-2020
*Monorata = unique payment
** versement frais = payment
ATTENTION! If the payment description is not correct, the payment could be attributed wrongly, and it could determinate the non enrollement to the Master CLE.
FOR PARTNER COUNTRY STUDENTS - EUR 6.000/year
First instalment: € 157,64
Second instalment: € 2.921,18
Third instalment: € 2.921,18
A single payment is also possible (monorata): € 6.000
FOR PROGRAMME COUNTRY STUDENTS - EUR 3.000/year
First instalment: € 157,64
Second instalment: € 1.421,18 (or amount to be defined on the basis of the ISEE*)
Third instalment: € 1.421,18 (or amount to be defined on the basis of the ISEE*)
*Should the student presents the ISEE, she/he must send the documents by October 30, 2019 to the Erasmus Mundus CLE Secretariat in Bologna (firstname.lastname@example.org). The CLE Secretariat will forward the documents to the UNIBO office in order to calculate the amounts of the second and the third instalments.
A single payment is also possible (monorata): € 3.000
- First instalment or single instalment (monorata): by 30 October 2019
- Second instalment: by 19 December 2019
- Third instalment: by 16 March 2020
Failure to pay by the set deadlines will result in the block of the career and therefore in the impossibility of carrying out any act (exams, changing degree programme or university, present a study plan, final examination etc.).
A late payment fee of € 30 will automatically apply when payments are made within 30 days after the deadline. A late payment fee of € 150 will apply when payments are made more than 30 days after the deadline.
Once the payment is made, the student has to:
1. Inform the CLE Secretariat of Bologna (email@example.com) AND
2. Attach a copy of the payment receipt.
In case of any doubt, please contact the CLE Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) before making the payment.