The CLE Master Course seeks to provide a high quality preparation reflecting the multicultural aspects of Europe. It is organized by a consortium of EU and non-EU universities.
The CLE Master Course is a two-year full-time academic program.
At the end of the two-year program, after defending their Master’s thesis before an international committee, CLE students receive two or three diplomas issued by the universities of the Consortium where they spent at least one semester.
The language in which the courses are offered may vary according to the University providing them.
The CLE Master Course is a program devoted to improving the quality of European Higher Education Area and strengthening intercultural communication.
The program encourages and supports:
- cooperation as well as student, scholar and staff exchange among universities;
- the worldwide promotion of the image of the European Union as a space of academic excellence;
- communication between university and cultural institutions and enterprises (Museums, Publishers, Foundations) as well as public and private companies;
- better career opportunities for its graduates and access to the international workforce.
The CLE Master Course aims at providing international students with excellent T-shaped skills in:
- at least three European languages (English – mandatory, two other languages among French, Italian and Greek);
- at least three domains of European culture and thought (Literature, Art, Cultural History, Ethics and Aesthetics, Science of Language).
Over the years, many additional activities (seminars, conferences, workshops, language courses...) have been entrusted to high-profile scholars/guest lecturers. The CLE intends to maintain and reinforce this successful collaboration pattern.
Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna, ITALIA (CLE coordinator)
Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, ELLAS
Université Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar), SÉNÉGAL
Please find here all information about the Associated Partners.
Please find below the CLE brochures available in different languages. We would like to thank all D.E.S.E. students and CLE Alumni who contributed to the translation.