CLE students are required to move to a different institution starting from the third term.
There are four possibilities of moving between the universities of the Consortium.
N.B. First year: Terms 1 + 2; second year: Terms 3 + 4
The CLE European universities:
- Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna, ITALIA
- Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
- Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
- Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, ELLAS
- Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL
The CLE Non-European universities:
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar), SENEGAL
- Russian State University for the Humanities, (Mosca) RUSSIA
- University of Mumbai, INDIA
- Pay Attention! Choose a mobility plan that is coherent with your language skills, knowledge and abilities.
- The periods of compulsory mobility cannot be replaced by virtual mobility and this mobility cannot be replaced by a stay in an institution not part of the consortium.
- When they apply for the Master, the students must indicate the university (entrance University) where they intend to attend courses the first year: they must then indicate the university (or universities) in which they wish to attend courses in the second year.
- The first year (first and second term) the students must stay in the one and same university of the consortium. They must begin in the university of which they know the language (minimum level B2).
- It is mandatory to choose at least 2 European universities. CLE students cannot select two universities of the same country. Therefore, it is not possible to attend courses both in the Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse) and in the Université de Strasbourg.
- Please notice that it is not possible to choose the NON-EU country in term 3, if one has chosen it in term 1 and 2, and that it is compulsory to choose a EU country in term 4.
- Students that have Dakar in their mobility plan cannot choose Thessaloniki in the second academic year.
- Students cannot choose in the same mobility plan Mumbai and Thessaloniki.
- Students with Lisbon in their mobility plan will write a dissertation in Latin and / or Greek literature (or reception / fortune of Greek and / or Latin literature in European literatures)..
- Depending on applications the consortium will decide if the students who have chosen France will go to Mulhouse or to Strasbourg.
- In term 4 CLE students cannot attend courses in the university chosen in terms 1+2.